Sunday, August 2, 2009

Leftover potatoes


Photo0177
Originally uploaded by mamaofmelissa

Normally I don't have much left from dinner what we can use for in the bento. But last wednesday my daughter and I had boiled potatoes with vegetables and veggieburgers...

So when I saw I had some boiled potatoes left, I thought about an apple and potatoe salad my friend used to make us on parties. And since there were enough potatoes left for a lunch, I've tried to make an apple and potatoe salad with the ingredients I had in house...

Apple and potatoessalad:
- some boiled potatoes, cut in bite size
- an apple, cut in the same size as the potatoes (anykind, just as you like it sweeter of more sour)
- a boiled egg, also cut in the same size
- mayonaise (I normally us light)
- dried cives
Just put all these ingredients together and mix.

I've garnished it with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and some dried and sliced bacon...

And really, it tasted very nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment